about summer event part 2 quest

Ldrago0310j

hello sir i want to tell that the mini game wack the mole and rapid spin are very tough to me as i am not able to complete it because of lag i have used every network available but problem is same got log off automatically so i need u extend time by 1 min or decrease their score to archive . so i can able to compete it i am trying from tomorrow till now i can't beat their high score . sometime time also used to get bugged and number to round in rapid spin quest. I tried my best i maximum archived high score of 15 and in wack the mole 130-140 around something please help me doing this quest i am using pc   

• Like 2

i completed everything but the games werent almost impossible...if u just play and practice it..u can easily win..u have to use ur brain...dont want everything easy...u will suffer later...dont take my words as attacking u..sorry for it

Edited by Talhacoc123
some mistakes
  • Like 1

+1 just another annoying masterpiece, even better then dragonspiral tower in xmas event. You have to be almost perfect to completed it and may have to face server lags/ network lagging and bugs like the one in rapid spin with the rounds he already complained. There are a lot of games with that type of mini games and in my opinion in PRO players have to grinding enough in different ways and you dont have to frustrate people more with such quests or at least dont make it that hard, in case players could face above mentioned problems.

• Like 2

ihave beat all minigame myself, and iam enjoying it, but even using pc, those games is very hard, and i think its 'almost' imposible using phone xD, specially last cave and fish catch, rip eye. but gud luck guys

Edited by Lyn1311
  • Like 1

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

There are so many problems with most of the mini-games, it's incredibly taxing to play. To Talhacoc123: why would I invest time in a such an unfun, buggy assembly of frustration? It's not fun at the slightest. If the games were fine from a technical standpoint, then okay, but like this, what's the point of torturing yourself?

Let me list game by game and the difficulties I faced, maybe it helps to design actually fun quests in the future. I will forgo that /foreveralone is a necessity on all of them because otherwise visibility is so low that you might as well put on a blindfold.

Rapid Spin:

-there is annoying lag when you cross the finish line and the game loads the next track.

-if you happen to roll the same track twice, the moving Ekans are not reset, resulting in possible unsolvable situations. I got stuck between the finish line and 2 Ekans for example.

-very varying track difficulty

-if you get unlucky, it's pretty much impossible to get 1st place. I got 26 rounds in a run with very good RNG (only had a single hard track).

Whack-A-Mole:

-most prominent problem is that your character hides the sprite directly north of it, so if it shuffles, you have to pray that it's not a stun. Overall one of the more polished games tho, it was actually quite fun.

Scyther Says:

-why is there a timer? so people don't write down the solution and skip memorization? why are Scyther's move not randomized in that case, they are the same no matter how often you restart.

-input lag is slightly problematic. It was manageable tho because the timer is lenient enough to accommodate for that.

Fiery Dance:

-cannot comment because I have instantly given up on this. Apparently it's easy, guildie topped 21 rounds in like 5 minutes for me, I tried and my best result was 2, not sure how you are supposed to play that honestly. If I want to play a danmaku game, I go play a danmaku game, not Pokemon.

Invisible Mr. Mime Maze:

-actually a fun game with clear rules.

Hockey game:

-new tiles only spawn when you move or catch a tile which means it's a coin flip whether you get it right. Some are simply impossible to catch.

-I cheated in that game by force-stopping my movement when typing in chat. Without cheating I would deem it impossible.

Griddle:

-Lagfest. It lags every step and you have to be extremely careful to not accidentally move a single step too far because that will kill your run instantly.

-You cannot reset a path, just forfeit the game entirely. What's the point behind this?

-Timer is ridiculously tight. Coupled with how finicky the controls are, it makes the game incredibly frustrating. The Hamiltonian path problem is NP-complete, just as a reminder.

Whirlpool:

-Oh boy. Where do I begin?

-Pokemon sprites too small, extremely hard to distinguish Tympole and Wishiwashi.

-Pokemon sprites move way, way too fast.

-Sprites can get fused together if you pass through their path. If that happens and your target is one of the fused ones, it's a dice roll whether you talk to the correct pokemon or not.

-Your character sprite hinders your vision a lot of times. Am I standing in front of my target or did another meth-infused pokemon sprint towards me in the split second my character took to move? I don't know let's find out!

-Crap, I accidentally closed the text box, what was the pokemon I am supposed to get?

-Timer

Edited by Karyoplasma
grammar and forgot about the hockey thing
  • Like 1

+1 but there are people who have more time and like to do those quest and I would suggest to make more threads where players asking for that quest service in forum. So there will be more people who sell this service.

Edited by Gatso