Entei Cave Hours-Glitch

Forsythia98

So I have completed all of the mission steps for the three dogs and for Mt.Silver as well. I already have the lava bell for Entei but the cave on route 25 will not let me in. 

There was another user two years ago who had the same issue https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/145050-entei-guardian-boss/

According to this thread, all three dogs are only supposed to require 200 hours but there is a bug where only Entei requires 450 hours. Now it was said that a ticket was submitted for this at that time and that was two years ago. But the same bug seems to be in place. I am at 414 hours, all other requirements met, and I cannot get into the cave. 

- - 

This is my first ever post. I checked to make sure I'm posting this in the support section. I don't know how else to report an unresolved bug or glitch. 

Hello @Forsythia98. My apologies for the inconvenience experienced.

I will forward your issue to our Content Scripter team to see if they can identify and potentially fix this.

In the meantime, can you provide a picture of the text you receive when trying to enter the Route 25 cave?

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

On 9/5/2022 at 6:27 AM, Epithet said:

Hello @Forsythia98. My apologies for the inconvenience experienced.

I will forward your issue to our Content Scripter team to see if they can identify and potentially fix this.

In the meantime, can you provide a picture of the text you receive when trying to enter the Route 25 cave?

Message: "Hmm, seems this cave entrance is blocked. I wonder what could be inside..." As you can see from the pictures I have the lava bell, and 420 hours. 

ref1.png

ref2.png

ref3.png

5 hours ago, Luffy04 said:

That's the wrong cave entrance iirc you need to go directly up from nugget bridge and talk to the cave entrance that is blocked and it will open if the conditions are met and then you'll be able to face entei guardian

As it turns out, this information was correct. I now have access to the cave and this issue of mine is resolved.