Pink Smeargle ready to be adopted s.o 1.2m min bid 100k insta 25m duration 72hrs after first bid

Hello,

Using GMT +0

This auction had a 72 hours after first bid as auction time. The start of this auction was on 8/9 1:36PM. So the end of this auction would be at 11/9 1:36PM

@Subhammaster bid of 3M happened at 8/9 2:07PM. Therefore this offer is valid and in time.

@Trippyyy bid of 3.1M happened at 11/9 6:59PM. Therefore this offer is NOT valid, since was made when the auction was already over.

I have reversed the trade, since @Subhammaster is the rightful winner with a bid of 3m.

So The Smeargle was moved back to @BlackWorm and the 3.1M were returned to @Trippyyy account. Let me know if this isn't the case.

@BlackWorm I will give you some time for you to transfer to Silver, to make the deal with the rightful owner @Subhammaster

Have a nice day,

Zoruami

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

32 minutes ago, Zoruami said:

Hello,

Using GMT +0

This auction had a 72 hours after first bid as auction time. The start of this auction was on 8/9 1:36PM. So the end of this auction would be at 11/9 1:36PM

@Subhammaster bid of 3M happened at 8/9 2:07PM. Therefore this offer is valid and in time.

@Trippyyy bid of 3.1M happened at 11/9 6:59PM. Therefore this offer is NOT valid, since was made when the auction was already over.

I have reversed the trade, since @Subhammaster is the rightful winner with a bid of 3m.

So The Smeargle was moved back to @BlackWorm and the 3.1M were returned to @Trippyyy account. Let me know if this isn't the case.

@BlackWorm I will give you some time for you to transfer to Silver, to make the deal with the rightful owner @Subhammaster

Have a nice day,

Zoruami

sorry for my mistake, I was on a vacation at that time so I did not handle the auction carefully. I will be carefull next time. @Subhammaster I sent you the message. Please check it 

Edited by BlackWorm