Make PvP Coin Shop Cosmetics Tradable?

Eetaachee

My only reason to post this is because I want some of the cosmetics from the PvP Coin shop. The normal coin shop cosmetics are limited imo and there are already too many items which are exclusives or not tradable. If only event items became exclusive and we could trade the cosmetics,I feel players could dress their characters up with more freedom and option. 

Now I feel I have to do PvP (which I am not a big fan of) just to get 2-3 cosmetics. I want those cosmetics but I don't want to do PvP. I enjoy other aspects of this gem. But I feel I HAVE TO. My point is why should a player feel this way and do something they don't like to get something they want? Prestige Mounts are already tradable. Why can't be it done for the other cosmetics?

As a non-PvP(and also PvE) player,I do not get why should I feel forced to do something when I don't want to in reality and cannot just buy it when I have money?

I don't know if this was raised before or not but I kept this inside my chest for a long time and it kept disturbing me that I can't simply buy it. I understand the concept of exclusive items but here there are too many of it, so much so,it limits the options for others. Most of the good cosmetics are locked behind the PVP coin shop.

• Like 1

bluesignature.gif

11 minutes ago, Pisforpenguin said:

Most of them were tradeable upon release for a limited time, like all the ones that were released during the xmas calendar of last year. They were also stated they would only be tradeable for this specific allotted time 

I can buy articuno wings and blue punk jacket during xmas? *_*

bluesignature.gif

1 hour ago, Pisforpenguin said:

You will be able to purchase new releases for a limited time(most likely) if any. Im just going off last xmas and things might completely change will just have to wait and see

Ok thanks mate

bluesignature.gif

24 minutes ago, Brainsforbrunch said:

+1 (if you work hard for the items you should be able to trade and sell them, at least monthly like pve does)

Gives the players option to do what they want with it.

bluesignature.gif

Hope they bring in a positive change here. And I am glad there are people who think alike me and feel alike me.

bluesignature.gif