about EV Safari

Kanaan

Hey, it would be very nice if you could remove doubleslap from Poliwrath, or give him the ability skill link, so it makes senses he hits me everytime 5 times in a row. Also it would be nice in addition to the berries, a service in the area where you can delete ev points for maybe 1-3k each point.

The easiest solution would just be to remove Poliwrath and add Klinklang since it gives 3 DEF EV and does not cause any issues (aside from being immune to poison). It makes no sense to add Skill Link as a custom ability to Poliwrath just for this spawn. I don't think a npc that removes your evs at such an overpriced price is necessary either, just carry berries in your bag.

In general, -1 to the suggestion.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hello,

I don't understand in which way your suggestion for Poliwrath will give a positive outcome besides wasting more time with the double slap spam if we multi-switch. Poliwrath is the worst enemy of EV zones and you'll only making it a greater pain to deal with if you give it Skill Link.

For EV berries, there are a lot of locations you can get them from, I almost carry 500 pieces of each kind on my accs.

Feel free to check my EV areas overhaul suggestion where I covered on almost every possible angle how the EV Safari areas could be improved.

Also Walross replied to my post a while ago, we're still waiting for some changes to happen.

So -1 to both of your suggestions.

Cheers

Fafouney

Edited by Fafouney
  • Like 1

Well my statement about skill link was a joke only i was laughing about and the main point was just to change something about poli.

And about the ev remover: may the price is truely to high and with berries you can easily remove them but often im in safari and i have just 2-4 points i have to remove because of leveling and dont want to spend a whole berry on it

12 minutes ago, Kanaan said:

i have just 2-4 points i have to remove because of leveling and dont want to spend a whole berry on it

I can assure you I'm using berries even if it's to remove less than 10 Ivs because I have so much of them. Inform yourself about their possible locations and you'll get 50 or more of each kind in one rotation on 1 character.

Moreover, each EV berry is about 0.5-1k Pokedollars. It's not a huge business but you can sell them to players still.

On the other hand, adding your npc for example at the lowest price of 1k you mentionned will remove or lower those trades and adding it for 3k each won't be used at all.