Losing all pokemons and all items after merging

Racer

Hi,

I had a character on Red Server with some progress and I played on it in 2016. Today I tried to play this game again so I merged my account and I was able to log in but I don't have anything on me. I'm stuck in Pewter City because I don't have any pokemons (which means it teleports me to poke center in town). So I'm waiting for any advice or help.

24 minutes ago, Isildurr2x said:

Maybe you logged in to wrong server? 

Nope, after merging I got info that my character is now on Silver. Even it's appearance is the same like before so it is a good server. On Gold I don't have any created character.

6 hours ago, Eaty said:

Hey, I checked your account and you had barely any progress (2 hours playtime) on red server. Is it possible you had progress on another account?

Nope, there was only one account that I had. In worst case I can just start again. So I need to delete character somewhere or get to Pallet Town somehow without pokemons? Because I don't have even pokedex so it looks like a newly created character but in wrong town.

17 hours ago, Eaty said:

Hey, I checked your account and you had barely any progress (2 hours playtime) on red server. Is it possible you had progress on another account?

Nope, there was only one account that I had. In worst case I can just start again. So I need to delete character somewhere or get to Pallet Town somehow without pokemons? Because I don't have even pokedex so it looks like a newly created character but in wrong town. Only thing I have unchanged is my character's appearance and it's green shirt.