🔥🔥🔥 EPIC MAX SPD 20+(31x31) Adamant Dragonite H.A

Just now, Q25 said:

it was posted like approx 20min after the charizard mount and both had same duraction (5days).

soooo are you sure ?

Ye I am sure the dnite auction start late 1 day, while the char is early 1 day from dnite, n yeah char rn will end in couple of min

ehm just to clarify your statement, you wrote 5days auction... you didint write 5days after first bid.

which would mean that the auction already started after you posted the pokemon

Edited by Q25
  • Like 1

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

9 minutes ago, Q25 said:

ehm just to clarify your statement, you wrote 5days auction... you didint write 5days after first bid.

which would mean that the auction already started after you posted the pokemon

I think to start an auction required a S.O as per mentioned hereScreenshot_2022-10-08-15-44-05-204_com.android.chrome.jpg.0dd76dd3186c73a923671cfdb5fb488a.jpg

So I think the word 5 days auction is not a double meaning here ....

no there were alot of auctions in the past which started the moment they posted the auction, the first bid was not required.

think a MOD can help you here better then me 🙂

Edited by Q25

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

Hello @8man96,

I have reviewed this auction and the timeline when different changes were made to auction's description.

Because in the beginning, your auction did not have an ending point, it was not considered a valid auction at the time. Auction timer only started running down the moment you added "5days auction" to the description:
image.png.20b06789c012d95a5a9fcc09e9298c42.png
Without specifying that the auction would last "5 days after 1st bid", or "after start", for example, your auction officially started at the moment it became a valid auction, when you added "5days auction" to the description. Referring to the Auction Rules:

7. Starting price/point must be clearly stated. Once met, the auction has started.

- Forum:

As of start point, this may be one of the following 2 options: a specified time (e.g. "day/month/year hour:minute a.m./p.m. & Timezone"), or instantly as of the trade post (e.g. "as of thread creation").

As of start price, specified by the seller.

According to the ruling, the auction started as of start point here.

Now, using GMT+0, the edit to "5days auction" was made on 2:38 PM, October 3rd, 2002. Hence, this is when your auction started, and would run for 5 days, until October 8th, 2:38:00 PM:
image.png.c38170f693783ab1d8f3d8b3401e6ebe.png
If using Malaysia time (GMT+8) as you prefer, the auction will end at 10:38:00 PM, on October 8th, 2022. 

(there are a bit more than 3 hours for the auction to end, as of the writing of this post) 

Please keep in mind of this ending point so you can conduct the auction properly. I will keep an eye on this thread to ensure the rightful winner is correctly announced at the end of the auction.

Kind regards,

Irushia

• Like 2

• Doakes locked this topic