Darkrai Quest

Drojal

If you went out of the Dark Realm for any reason and want to re-try it you have to reset it by beating the Horon boss in the Dark Valley. Make sure to defeat him without letting on of your pokemon faint, doing that will allow to re-enter Alucards castle in Necropolis where you can beat him again. Make sure to defeat Alucard while having a pokemon that knows the move Miracle in your party and you will be send into the Dark Ream again where you do the quest again.

On 10/6/2022 at 9:57 PM, Norex said:

If you went out of the Dark Realm for any reason and want to re-try it you have to reset it by beating the Horon boss in the Dark Valley. Make sure to defeat him without letting on of your pokemon faint, doing that will allow to re-enter Alucards castle in Necropolis where you can beat him again. Make sure to defeat Alucard while having a pokemon that knows the move Miracle in your party and you will be send into the Dark Ream again where you do the quest again.

I went in the dark realm, then I logged out while was fighting some gastlies near a growlithe and the game placed me in the realm that the screen is full black and I have to get out of a certain portal. I went to a portal and it was saying with red letters a warning that I don't remember right now. What do I have to do right now? I mean in which occasion am I right now? Somewhere I saw that this Darkrai is extremely difficult and I have to be prepared to lose. Is that right?