Hello @Jinkslit @Aravind0998 @Williamcuong67

There are somethings that are wrong and should be addressed. I will explain them for you here.

First: I should have been more clear about the time that was left from my interference. That's my mistake and i apologize for that.

Second: Since the 64m bid from @Jinkslit was the last valid bid and 15 min had passed before @Williamcuong67 made the next valid offer. So @Jinkslit wins this auction with his 64m bid.

If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

› e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Time-Stamps: 
@Jinkslit posted the 64,000,071 bid on 01:52PM GMT+0

My post where i explained that the bid is voided was at 02:00PM GMT+0

@Williamcuong67 posted the next bid at 02:15PM GMT+0

This means 23 minutes has passed so this makes the 64m bid from @Jinkslit the last valid bid.

Third: Rule 3 from the Auction Rules: 
Bidders must have the means to honor their offer both:
- On the account the bid is made from. 
› Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.
› e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.
- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

The bids @Williamcuong67 made while the auction was on going were invalid, due not having the means to honor the deal. By this I mean, one can only bid if has the means to pay for it, without a third party intervention. In this case waiting for his friend to give him the remaining money.
You are of course, allowed to get a loan from friends, and use it to bid.

But only once you actually receive the money and therefore having the means to honor the bid.

Note that paying with a friends account is not an option.

I hope this clears things up for everyone involved.

Kind regards,
Svend

• Like 2

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD TRADE RULES AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

33 minutes ago, Svend said:

Hello @Jinkslit @Aravind0998 @Williamcuong67

There are somethings that are wrong and should be addressed. I will explain them for you here.

First: I should have been more clear about the time that was left from my interference. That's my mistake and i apologize for that.

Second: Since the 64m bid from @Jinkslit was the last valid bid and 15 min had passed before @Williamcuong67 made the next valid offer. So @Jinkslit wins this auction with his 64m bid.

If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

› e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Time-Stamps: 
@Jinkslit posted the 64,000,071 bid on 01:52PM GMT+0

My post where i explained that the bid is voided was at 02:00PM GMT+0

@Williamcuong67 posted the next bid at 02:15PM GMT+0

This means 23 minutes has passed so this makes the 64m bid from @Jinkslit the last valid bid.

Third: Rule 3 from the Auction Rules: 
Bidders must have the means to honor their offer both:
- On the account the bid is made from. 
› Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.
› e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.
- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

The bids @Williamcuong67 made while the auction was on going were invalid, due not having the means to honor the deal. By this I mean, one can only bid if has the means to pay for it, without a third party intervention. In this case waiting for his friend to give him the remaining money.
You are of course, allowed to get a loan from friends, and use it to bid.

But only once you actually receive the money and therefore having the means to honor the bid.

Note that paying with a friends account is not an option.

I hope this clears things up for everyone involved.

Kind regards,
Svend

Please check my trade history again. I have money when i bid 70m second time. And i still have 30 second before 15min run out

Hello @Williamcuong67 @Aravind0998 

I looked into this but as i said before, @Jinkslit made the 64m bid at 01:52PM GMT+0.

@Williamcuong67 had the money at 02:14PM GMT+0 so the 15min timer already passed.

There for the 64m bid from @Jinkslitis the winning bid.

Kind regards,

Svend

17 minutes ago, Aravind0998 said:

@SvendWilliam after borrowing from his friend made a bid when there was 30 seconds left so i think his bid is valid. I setup a countdown timer after the initial countdown had completed so there was 30 seconds left when william made the bid

11 minutes ago, Williamcuong67 said:

Please check my trade history again. I have money when i bid 70m second time. And i still have 30 second before 15min run out

Edited by Svend
  • Checked/Done 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD TRADE RULES AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.