PvP hallo Charizard C.o 3.6m 3 hours left !!

Usually the auction starts from the 1st bid. Even if OP meant 48 hrs fixed it should have ended even sooner.

Unfortunately i can't see the timestamps from the authors post anymore, so this isn't traceable for me anymore.

I'd just go with what the trademod decided to finally end this auction, which should have ended days ago.

Edited by Saruron

schm.png.4091928ccc10b8b682d6abcce08d73f4.png

PvP Shop - Shiny & Event Shop -

Hey @Aarav7435 @Saruron

After discussing it further with the TMOD team the winner of the auction is @Leehyunwoo with 2.6m. Since you didn't specify if the auction started after the first bid or not, we will have to assume that the starting point was the thread creation.

7. Starting price/point must be clearly stated. Once met, the auction has started.

- In-game: 

As of start point, this may be one of the following 2 options: a specified time (e.g. "day/month/year hour:minute a.m./p.m. & Timezone"), or instantly as of the trade post (e.g. "begins now").

As of start price, specified by the seller.

- Forum:

As of start point, this may be one of the following 2 options: a specified time (e.g. "day/month/year hour:minute a.m./p.m. & Timezone"), or instantly as of the trade post (e.g. "as of thread creation").

As of start price, specified by the seller.

Please meet in game and complete the trade, if for any reason you cant meet each other use the report button on my message and a TMOD will force the trade.

Kind regards,

Jhizen

20210420_054932.gif

• Jhizen locked this topic