END HALLOWEN HAWLUCHA

• Taskiner changed the title to END HALLOWEN HAWLUCHA

Hello,

Some mistakes were made in this auction, I will explain. 

Using GMT+0

The time for this auction was 4days, since wasn't meantion after the start, then it starts counting at the thread creation!

Since the original Post was 1hour auction, and 9 minutes after you changed the time, since no offers were made at that point, to 4days. The players have no way to know about this, and this is why, we use the creation of the thread to keep it fair for all bidders (keep in mind that, neither change had an indication it would count after first bid, so this is why it counts after thread creation). As such, the start was on 25/10 7:27PM. With a 4days time, means the end point is 29/10 7:27PM.

The last valid bid was made by Adiiiiiit with a bid of 1.5M at 29/10 6:19AM.

The next bid, was invalid since was out of time, by Xisaaccrazyx of 1.750k at 30/10 7:45AM. Already out of time, and as such, every other bid after this point is invalid.

Therefore, the rightful winner of this auction is @Adiiiiiit with a bid of 1.5M. I have reversed the Trade, and forced it to the rightful winner.

Please confirm if everything is correct, and if not let me know.

Best Regards,

Zoruami

• Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

4 minutes ago, Zoruami said:

Hello,

Some mistakes were made in this auction, I will explain. 

Using GMT+0

The time for this auction was 4days, since wasn't meantion after the start, then it starts counting at the thread creation!

Since the original Post was 1hour auction, and 9 minutes after you changed the time, since no offers were made at that point, to 4days. The players have no way to know about this, and this is why, we use the creation of the thread to keep it fair for all bidders (keep in mind that, neither change had an indication it would count after first bid, so this is why it counts after thread creation). As such, the start was on 25/10 7:27PM. With a 4days time, means the end point is 29/10 7:27PM.

The last valid bid was made by Adiiiiiit with a bid of 1.5M at 29/10 6:19AM.

The next bid, was invalid since was out of time, by Xisaaccrazyx of 1.750k at 30/10 7:45AM. Already out of time, and as such, every other bid after this point is invalid.

Therefore, the rightful winner of this auction is @Adiiiiiit with a bid of 1.5M. I have reversed the Trade, and forced it to the rightful winner.

Please confirm if everything is correct, and if not let me know.

Best Regards,

Zoruami

Thanks Sir I have recieved the Hawlucha and 1.5m have been removed from my account

• Doakes locked this topic