auction halloween chespin c.o. 1,1M by Celeby12, min bid 50k, insta 2.5M, auction finish 24h since first bid, pm or forum

• Asierp1504 changed the title to auction halloween chespin c.o. 1,1M by Celeby12, min bid 50k, insta 2.5M, auction finish 24h since first bid, pm or forum

Hello,

This auction is full of mistakes, you clearly didn't read and follow our Auction Rules

I will start by stating that you should never post the details/information of the auction in the title. It will be pretty hard to monitorize and verify this auction details.

image.png.b56032d1c41751c43f30c1dcf9862939.png

This is the template given for auction on forums, and it's recommended for players to use this template, or a similar one. Not on the title! 

You stated the time of the auction to be 24hrs after the first bid, but we don't know when the first bid is, was the 1m by Phanikumar (?) we can't be certain. And since we don't know the starting point, we also don't know the end point. 

Another point raises, you received an offer in game, but again, we have no idea when it happened. Since you didn't post on forums, and you dont have timestamps in game. 

image.png.cd04048d39f2422c273043c1d44dc40f.png

Since you didn't state any form of payment, I assume this auction was Pokedollars only. 

Also, you selling a special form pokemon, so you should have used the right subforum https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/101-shiny-and-special-pokémon-gold/

I will be voiding this auction, since alot of mistakes happened, and we can't be sure of the winner, since we don't know when this auction started and ended. You will be free to create, on the right subforum (also posted the link above), a new auction for this pokemon. Make sure to follow the rules and my advices. 

Nevertheless, the player Celebi12 doesn't have the funds to honor his bid, and he will be warned for his mistake. 

I hope you understood what you did incorrectly, and fix it for the next auctions. Again, make sure to read our Auction Rules, posted above, and follow them strictly. 

If you have any question, please let me know.

Best Regards,

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

• Yellow locked this topic