auction serba 10k Epic - Decent drilbur, torkoal larvesta

Lyn1311

all done, except drilbur h.a and modest torkoal. drilbur c.o 170k. torkoal modest co 60k. both 13 min left

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Torkoal modest end.

Drilbur h.a c.o 200k end in 13 min ish

6 minutes ago, Puppyhun said:

+10k for the drilbur h.a.

noted thnx

Auction is done, Thnx Much for participating, to winner please pm me ingame or dc Lyn1311#6556 to claim poke Thnx Much!

@Puppyhun @Lavkush @Ayuku @Mrunknownreal1 @Kaanalim 

Hello,

I have forced the Larvesta and the Adamant Drilbur to the rightful winner, being @Kaanalim with a 510k bid on Larvesta and @Mrunknownreal1 with a 20k bid on the Adamant Drilbur.

Also @Lyn1311 you will be punished for poorly handled auction. Since you traded away the Modest Torkoal to an annonymus bidder.

Using GMT+0

This auction had a 24 hrs time, after the creation of this thread, and this Post was created on 2/11 11:41AM therefore, the end point would, of all pokemon, would be 3/11 11:41AM

The rightful winner of the Modest Torkoal is @Itzspooky with a bid of 50k! Not only you didn't post evidence of the 60k bid made by Darknightzs, but also it was already out of time! 

@Itzspooky Will also be punished, since he bidded without the means to honor his offer. As such, You are free to negotiate with the runner up, @Lavkush with a bid of 10k, or make a new auction.

The same happened with the Drilbur HA, why did you delay the auction on this pokemon, when they all had the same end point? You didn't post any evidence of any bid, and as such you broke our auction rules.

The rightful winner of the HA Drilbur is @Mattegray with the bid of 160k!

Also, you can only sell 5 pokes per thread! If you wish to sell more, then use the right subforum: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/92-pokémon-shops-silver/

image.png.1134fd39e43a14b01044d22aae753013.png

I have forced this trades, please let me know if there's any mistake. 

Best Regards,

Zoruami

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

@Lyn1311

Please if you wish to make a complain, as you are unhappy with how it was handled, and you feel it was unrightful, feel free to use the right subforums to do so, not here on the thread itself: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/37-general-complaint-area/

Nevertheless, the evidence you are providing just now, you should have provided, before, as its stated in rules.

image.png.46704833901b867df37fc880e78f0b9f.png

In game bids, to be correctly used on forums, you must upload the evidence, and then post here, creating a new reply to this thread. As so, we have the exact time when you posted, and we can validate the authenticity of the bid. Since you failed to provide any kind of evidence of new bids (from in game) we only take into consideration the bids made on forums, the valid bids. Hope you understood my point. If you read my comment above, you will understand when was the end point, always take into consideration, im using GMT+0 to be easier for all parts here.

as for torkoal, same like drilbur, someone offer at last minute, but since i want to update at forum, i forget take ss. 

And since no evidence of this, we can't consider it as a valid bid. Again, I advice you to read our rules carefully! 

I won't be replying here no more, and I will hide every reply you make, related to this topic. Please contact us, using the right subforums. Complain Area is always available if you think I didn't take the right approach.

ill accept what trade moderator say right and ill take punishment. would be nice if i know how long i get trade banned.

You can check your Dashboard to know. I won't disclose any punishment here.

Best Regards,

Zoruami

• Checked/Done 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

yes xD, i just explaining what happen and just clearing i did not make any delay time for some 10k lol, unhappy yes but complaint no. like i said ,I know i am on fault and i know what i done wrong, also accepting the punishment. you can close this thread 🙂