Boss "Extreme" Mode

Zinuru

Hey all, i would like to suggest a harder Mode for Bosses because i dont feel a real challenge in the current Hard Mode, cause once you knew the Boss Pokes and their Moves/Items, you can only lose because of crits or side effects (flinch/frozen) for example:

Choiced Boss Pokes with Non-Damage  Moves or weak moves but type advantage are easily to outplay. Also once you are buffed, its just a rush trough.

For a Extreme Mode, there could be banned Moves/Combinations/Items or a rotating of Items/Moves/Pokes of Bosses so you dont know whats await you.

Do note i dont complain about the current hard mode its still well balanced and you could keep that, im just lookin for a bigger challenge and dont mind if it means to lose sometimes (and also dont mind bigger rewards).

Edit: To make it more interesting for the community there could be implemented a ranking system. For me, the one thing is missing is a PVE competition and in PVP you get a trophy, but the top 3 players who won the most battles in extreme mode could get something like a for all visable star in their trainercard (gold,silver,bronze) or a different name colour, but only the current leader of the top 3 so theres always a competition. Also once in a month, the player with the most wins in extreme mode could get a reward like non tradeable IV lock RR or equal.

Thanks for reading, have a blessed day.

Edited by Zinuru

Dont misunderstand me here i dont want to start a topic; this is a place where everybody can share his opinion and no one should hesitate to vow -1 to my suggestion if they feel so, but please give me a short feedback why you think so. I may not seeing things from all points and reading what others thinking could also change my point of view. Thanks

3 minutes ago, Zinuru said:

Dont misunderstand me here i dont want to start a topic; this is a place where everybody can share his opinion and no one should hesitate to vow -1 to my suggestion if they feel so, but please give me a short feedback why you think so. I may not seeing things from all points and reading what others thinking could also change my point of view. Thanks

Extreme mode on bosses do sound fun, but there'll always be that one player who'll find a bossable team (like always and it'll spread out like wildfire.

The suggestion " Also once in a month, the player with the most wins in extreme mode could get a reward like non tradeable IV lock RR or equal " will cause the top player to have an unfathomable amount of IV lock RRs which of course, isn't good.

Plus, the idea of a ranking system for Bossing of all things, no offense is quite stupid.

Discord: mrrpiano
In-Game Username: BFGO

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2022 at 5:36 AM, Ardizone said:

-1 if you lose in this battle, it clearly u will lose your money at the time. hard is enough.

Where'd you get the idea that you'd lose money?

Discord: mrrpiano
In-Game Username: BFGO