Trading Update Suggestion

Frylock

Salutations everyone!

Well I'll just come one the point without wasting time, so the thing is,

Is it possible to trade from two pcs? Like if I'm in Vermilion city's pc and I want to trade a Grachomp and the trader is in the Blackthorn city's pc, so we can trade from one pc to another pc, we do not need to come to the same pc where the trader is as it will stop wasting time and we do not need to move so much.

Thanks!

• Like we should be accessible to trade from any pc.
Edited by Frylock

23 hours ago, Frylock said:

Salutations everyone!

Is it possible to trade from two pcs? Like if I'm in Vermilion city's pc and I want to trade a Grachomp and the trader is in the Blackthorn city's pc, so we can trade from one pc to another pc, we do not need to come to the same pc where the trader is as it will stop wasting time and we do not need to move so much.

Thanks!

Thumbnail.jpg.836f2ae1bd60b3f760e8e6ea8fefe45d.jpg

Walking / Riding mounts is good for you.

• Haha 1

Discord: mrrpiano
In-Game Username: BFGO

14 hours ago, Bfgo said:

Yes. Who'll be walking and riding mounts? No one! (And you know that's a big No-No) 

For Bosses, For Hunting, For Excavation, For Digging, For everything except trading, also why do we have to move for trade! to be honest give me a valid reason so I can even think.........

Edited by Frylock

On 11/8/2022 at 7:35 PM, Frylock said:

Salutations everyone!

Thanks!

Thumbnail.jpg.836f2ae1bd60b3f760e8e6ea8fefe45d.jpg

i mean why would the devs try to reduce player's playing time, everything is analyzed psychologically and then made into use to catch a person's attraction. so this post should clearly be closed 🙂