Special form Exchanger

Shiirahoshi

I have been thinking about this  since i have boxes full of trashy special form mons , that i cannot even sell cause theyr so bad but cant release since theyr special form too'
So they just take up space..

How about

Create a NPC :     Special Form - Scientist
 He tells you ... Hej trainer , if u find me some special looking pokemon on ur journey , bring them to me,  i dedicated my life into researching all those mutated rare pokemon. If  u could bring me 5 of them  i could give u an reward since u help me in my project.   

U could than select 5 special  form pokemon (Hw , summer , Christmas... and so on )  .   And he would put them into the machine next to him...     *Machine makes noises*       ... ...  ...     

Now  he either tells you :
  (30%chance)   1. Success !  These forms were perfect!  Thank u  for ur help ,  Here is u reward  ..  U recieved  : Researchers Box
  (70%chance )   :     sorry trainer - these forms werent that good of  quality  , and they just dissapear and u get nothing 

By opening the researchers box  ...  u could receive    -                        Chance :      5%       IV-reroll
                                                                                                                                10%      Abi. Reroll
                                                                                                                                25%   10 Rare candys                               (Just example)
                                                                                                                                60%   3 Rare Candys

OR  :   in case u want more money sinks , Just create a machine called special form transformer  :     When u put 5 forms inside the machine u pay 50k  , and the machine starts working and  u either succed or fail...  but pretty much the same concept .

Bad idea ?

New money sink if the machine costs money to use  + Good way to get rid of the overflow of bad stats bad nature  event forms on server.  
Prices would go higher up for even the trashy ones . 
Cause u can convert them into getting a chance to recieve the researchers box  .
U can be even a little happy about a event form poke now even if its trash 🙂          
Win-Win situation   obviously the chances for good stuff need be low so it wouldnt get out of hand with the rewards ..
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Edited by Sanjitheprince

• Eaty locked this topic