CLOSED

Hopev2

Hello,

I have the problem that my sliggoo does not want to evolve into a goodra, neither when it rains in the outside world nor in combat

It is now at LvL 99 and I do not dare to waste another RC if it does not evolve then.

Please help

I got the pokemon from a friend --> ingame-name HopeV2; Gold Server; GMT + 1
image.png.47c1a3c041ce9bd9d2c628565fb7ac4d.png

Edited by Hopev2

Hello,

I have the problem that my sliggoo does not want to evolve into a goodra, neither when it rains in the outside world nor in combat

It is now at LvL 99 and I do not dare to waste another RC if it does not evolve then.

Please help

I got the pokemon from a friend --> ingame-name HopeV2; Gold Server; GMT + 1
image.png.47c1a3c041ce9bd9d2c628565fb7ac4d.png

Hello @Hopev2. My apologies for the inconvenience. 

Can you try closing your client completely, then level up your Sliggoo under rain in the overworld again?

If it still does not evolve, then you can use a Mysterious Candy to force it to evolve. The overworld rain would still be required though. You can buy Mysterious Candy at any Department Store, PvE Coin Master, or PvP Coin Master for 5,000, 2 PvE Coins, or 1 PvP Coin, respectively.

If even with the Mysterious Candy it does not evolve, please share a video or screenshots of you using the candy on your Sliggoo under rain. We will investigate if there is an issue, in that case.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

As mentioned by Elnaaz, it is not evolving because it is lended.

Lended Pokémon cannot be evolved and any changes made to it will be reverted when the lend ends. It will return to the owner in the same way it was lended in.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

• Hopev2 changed the title to CLOSED