Regarding reveal glass

Rajkkapadia

I sugest that we add a way to get the glass without doing 3000 excavations. For eg- there shud be an option to buy them with 150 pvp coins or something. Lando-t and tornadus-t are very importnt to the meta game and without them most the teams cant be even formed. waiting for 3000 excavations is just crazy

3k Exca Points take about 3 weeks to get and is relatively chill.

But I understand Pvpers not attracted to PvE, so something Pvp oriented will be needed.

Maybe an amount of PvP coins equal to the time spent in 3 weeks of exca, that will be like 20 min X 21 = 420 Pvp Coins.

Which look really big compared to the other PvP items in the PvP Shop. That's almost 2 and a half RRs which seem unrealistic to put the Reveal Glass at this cost.

Also the time spent will not be the same between doing daily Excas and some PvP games daily, you can lose matches too and a Pvp match can take 20 min most of the time.

And we also need to think of the actual NPC, it's a good one that "buffs" Excavations (even if we know they need a rework as Norex's post detailed).

So I guess it's gonna hurt for you but doing Excas daily will be faster for you to get the Reveal Glass.

Still +1 to your idea, but would need to find a way for it.

(2500 X 6 Excas at 0 discoveries) X21 = 315k, + the 100k for the Exca permit.

So with what you're proposing, you're losing 435k (if we consider a RR 650k) and potentially more time since you will need to win matches where on Excas there is no Win/Losses, just smashing rocks like a tard 😂.

You would be ready to pay more if it's on PvP, maybe you especially won't mind. But that would create another unfair advantage for PvE players over PvP ones in this case as you'll need more effort to get the Reveal Glass.

Maybe Wally will hear you out, who knows.