Newbie starts his adventure

Hey guys, my name is William, I live in Lithuania. So I've found this game in LoL player stream(Huni) and I remembered that I used to play pokemons on my gameboy back in the day and I installed PRO :) Never played any pokemons mmo, but PRO is catchy af. I'm still quite noob in the game mechanics such as nature/iv etc. but i'm trying to learn something new everyday by using this forum :) By the way I was catching gastly for 2 days in order to find the one with good iv's/nature, weren't that lucky until today when I've got this:

FLqODNT.png

I really have no clue about pokemons prices in this game, can you say approx. how much I could get for this one? Just curious :)

Welcome to PRO! It's quite easy to learn everything about Pokemon (and by extension PRO) by watching YouTube videos about the mechanics of Pokemon and reading a lot of the guides written on this very forum!

If you actually have any questions and want someone to answer them, you can either post a thread in the proper location or give me a PM and I'll try to help ya!

Again, welcome to the game.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

Welcome to Pokemon Revolution! Glad to have you here :D

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

141030 Ello ,welcome to PRO! ^^

That Gastly is around 400k-500k

That ghastly is a god. . I wouldn't even sell it, the chances alone for a shiny are difficult, but to also consider that it has a great nature and decent IV's are too much :D:

Yeah.. tbh i'm not even planning to sell it :Cool:

P.S. Finished training it's EV's (still gets 1 shoted by Sabrina xD )

qBDjcA8.png