trade for items

Eishiba

So how does one trade items and money? Someone asked if I had any rare candies and I told them I have 4 which wont ever get used because I prefer to train my mons. They offered money and I said sure but I dont know how to trade items for money.

Hello, sorry for the late response.

In order to trade, both parties must have at least the 4th Kanto badge(Rainbow Badge from Celadon City) and must be within the same Pokécenter.

Then, you can either right click the player and click the Trade option or you can use the command /trade username. This will send a trade request to the other player and if they accept, then the trade window will pop up. 
In this window, you can drag Pokémon or items into it to trade. There is also a box near the Accept button where you can insert the money you wish to trade. 
Once you both have added all that you want to trade, click accept, and then accept again.

We always recommend taking screenshots of any trades, so you have evidence in case something happens. 

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.