Cant login

Guest iOreos

1 member has voted

1. 1.

Guest iOreos

PRO Username: iOreos

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

After queue nothing happened

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

press login multiple times

Description and Message

Cant login.

Guest iOreos
140758 Eisai Ellhnas re Oraie?
[image][/image][/quote2]

What is this?

My problem is that my account is not yet activated, how can i activate my account?

[image][/image][/quote2]

What is this?

My problem is that my account is not yet activated, how can i activate my account?

You will need make sure all things

1) You checked your spam folder? If you didn't, check that folder

2) Is your email provider a bit well known like Gmail, Hotmail or etc? Try probably making a new account with providers named as Gmail.

3) Click the email for active account

Guest iOreos
[image][/image][/quote2]

What is this?

You will need make sure all things

1) You checked your spam folder? If you didn't, check that folder

2) Is your email provider a bit well known like Gmail, Hotmail or etc? Try probably making a new account with providers named as Gmail.

3) Click the email for active account

Hello!! I've tried to check my spam folder, there is no message at all. Been waiting for an hour :( I'm using GMAIL

Hi there,

a friend of mine got the same issue. He registered about 72h ago and still didn't get an email. I never got an email too but somehow my account worked after about 24h. He registered himself with a web.de email account. A common email provider in Germany.

Yes, we read the FAQ and the locked thread about email issues. Checked the spam and deleted mails folder and all inboxes. Tried to reset the password a few times.

Somehow I don't have the permission to look at the linked topic in the "email issues" thread.

He doesn't want to create a new account because he used his ingame name he always uses.

If it could be possible to delete his account to create a new one with his name or somehow make it happen that the email arrives would be great!

Looking forward for your reply,

Lethargicus

EDIT:

Quick question of interest: Why does it matter which email provider I use? Shouldn't your system just send it?

140780 Why does it matter which email provider I use? Shouldn't your system just send it?

Some e-mail providers are untrustworthy and so sometimes they get blacklisted.

Most viable solution is gmail, most people got their e-mails right-after registrating using gmail.

I agree, also

@OP maybe try looking through the other folders that gmail already has to filter your mail. Like personal, social, etc. I remember having this problem and I think I checked social for the email and found it.

If not then there was either an error on the receiver (gmail) or the sender (PRO), but I doubt it was PRO because a lot of problems usually end on the receiver (gmail)

I agree, also

@OP maybe try looking through the other folders that gmail already has to filter your mail. Like personal, social, etc. I remember having this problem and I think I checked social for the email and found it.

If not then there was either an error on the receiver (gmail) or the sender (PRO), but I doubt it was PRO because a lot of problems usually end on the receiver (gmail)

Pretty sure it it is an error on the sender. We tried it with different email provider and none off them worked except gmail. But all providers received emails that were not from PRO.

Now he got an account with gmail. Glad this works out so well :D