Rock climb

Tobibdisisa

Hey guys, sorry if I am in the wrong forum here im not sure.

Anyways my question is I want to get the TM's Thunderpunch, Icepunch and Firepunch for my Machamp. I heard they can be learned from a Tutor on Route 42 in Johto. For that I need Rock Climb. But how do I get Rock Climb? I was googleing quite a bit and asking ingame in the help chat but got no clear answers.

Thanks in advance guys!!

"You get Rock Climb from Prof. Oak after getting all 16 Badges. "

I found that in the internet, thats for normal versions though i think. Or does this work too? Other than that i will try to capture venipede then if it works, can somebody confirm it?

140898 "You get Rock Climb from Prof. Oak after getting all 16 Badges. "

I found that in the internet, thats for normal versions though i think. Or does this work too? Other than that i will try to capture venipede then if it works, can somebody confirm it?

Try reading my post..

140883 Hey guys, sorry if I am in the wrong forum here im not sure.

Anyways my question is I want to get the TM's Thunderpunch, Icepunch and Firepunch for my Machamp. I heard they can be learned from a Tutor on Route 42 in Johto. For that I need Rock Climb. But how do I get Rock Climb? I was googleing quite a bit and asking ingame in the help chat but got no clear answers.

Thanks in advance guys!!

140892 only thing i know of is getting a venipede, you can get one in Viridian Forest, Route 32, and Sevault Cannon headbutting trees, its rare tho

140893 Rock CLimb -> Eggmove 15k. U need 200hr and beat Boss Naero in Cerulean Cave, after u can enter daycares and learn eggmoves.

Sorry these all guys said all solution for you at the moment :Ambivalent:

try and buy a common pokemon who can be taught it from someone who has unlocked the egg move tutor.

Sandshrew, geodude and onix can be taught it via egg tutor.

Otherwise, getting a venepede is your only other option.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.