Headbutt Trees - Cooldown Time

Basangi

Hello. :3

Might you consider to shorten the Headbutt Tree waiting time of the normal area from 24h to, let's say, 20h?

With 24h, it will get later and later to be able to headbutt them.

For example: Because I am only able to get online late the day already, I sooner or later won't be able to headbutt my trees in time before I need to sleep.

If I headbutt them at 23:00, then earliest I could do again the next day is 23:01, logically. And as how it is rightnow, it will continue to get later and later.

I hope you realize I'm not interested in a shorter waiting time, as I think once a day is alright.

Just asking for some bumper time here. So it's possible to get to use them even when we won't be able to get online as late as the day before.

You understand what I mean? My 1st language is not english, so I'm not completely sure to get all the words right.

Thanks in advance! :)

Monika

• Like 1
gifcubone_zpsa16d7ae6.gif

For example: Because I am only able to get online late the day already, I sooner or later won't be able to headbutt my trees in time before I need to sleep.

If I headbutt them at 23:00, then earliest I could do again the next day is 23:01, logically. And as how it is rightnow, it will continue to get later and later.

I honestly agree with this reasoning. Maybe, more than reduce de cooldown, it would be more useful to have a fixed time in which every day, every 24 hours, all the trees cooldown gets resetted. I mean, for example, everyday the trees are resetted on 8pm, so you know you are able, every day, to go and make you "headbutt tour" every day after 8pm, regardless the time you spend in headbutting, because everything will always be resetted at 8pm, even if you do headbutt on a tree at 7pm.

• Like 1

From 2015: I'm still here

141168 I honestly agree with this reasoning. Maybe, more than reduce de cooldown, it would be more useful to have a fixed time in which every day, every 24 hours, all the trees cooldown gets resetted. I mean, for example, everyday the trees are resetted on 8pm, so you know you are able, every day, to go and make you "headbutt tour" every day after 8pm, regardless the time you spend in headbutting, because everything will always be resetted at 8pm, even if you do headbutt on a tree at 7pm.

I would support this idea, fixes the problem the op has pretty well. This is also how the timer for daily reward systems works for the vast majority of other games. The only questions would be if this is feasible and if the devs have already considered it.

again, like i explained before, cooldowns are initiated per NPC.

it simply isnt possible to reset them all at the exact same time.

Also, due to the tweaked rarities compared to wild spawns, the cooldown wont be changed.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

if i changed the cooldown, it would make finding rarer pokemon easier than compared to the wild.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I see now.

Would a shortage of 2~4 hours change the relation of Spawns to Tree-Mons so significally it would disrupt the whole system, though?

If you're interested in a fair and balanced game, I highly suggest you to consider my request.

The way as it is now, I eventually won't even have the chanche to ecounter a rare tree pokemon, even though I'm online every day, around the same time.

I doubt this small shortage will do any damage. If you'd make a 12 or 18h cycle, yes, but not 20-22h.

I'm not trying to be a smartbutt, just wanna make a point here.

(Also I remember Pokemon Global Link had the 24h cooldown for Dream World, and later shortened it for about 5h if I'm not mistaken, because of just this problem. That's why I even come up with it)

gifcubone_zpsa16d7ae6.gif

141237 Instead of putting a cooldown you could just have the trees reset at a fixed hour, perhaps 12noon?

lol, read before you post.

I honestly agree with this reasoning. Maybe, more than reduce de cooldown, it would be more useful to have a fixed time in which every day, every 24 hours, all the trees cooldown gets resetted. I mean, for example, everyday the trees are resetted on 8pm, so you know you are able, every day, to go and make you "headbutt tour" every day after 8pm, regardless the time you spend in headbutting, because everything will always be resetted at 8pm, even if you do headbutt on a tree at 7pm.

Btw, idea rejected.

From 2015: I'm still here

I wish all trees have 6 hours cooldown like in TV and Unknown Place, but I guess that was impossible as far as rarity is concerned xD

(Also I remember Pokemon Global Link had the 24h cooldown for Dream World, and later shortened it for about 5h if I'm not mistaken, because of just this problem. That's why I even come up with it)

It was shortened to 20 hours, not 5 hours. 5 hours would have made it really easy to collect DW stuff xD