Auction shiny snivy

On 2/8/2023 at 1:11 PM, Pitroipa said:

9.5m

Hello,

You are the Winner of the Shiny Snivy Auction. I need you to transfer to the Gold Server so I can force this trade. I will give you 48h to make the transfer. If you can't transfer to the Gold Server Please let me know what the issue is otherwise there will be consequences for failing to transfer. 

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

On 2/11/2023 at 3:50 AM, Mbk said:

Hello,

You are the Winner of the Shiny Snivy Auction. I need you to transfer to the Gold Server so I can force this trade. I will give you 48h to make the transfer. If you can't transfer to the Gold Server Please let me know what the issue is otherwise there will be consequences for failing to transfer. 

Best Regards,
MBK

Hey,

I think we have some issues to be online at the same time. I can transfer to gold but would be nice if u can force the trade

• Haha 1

Hello,

First, I would like to apologize for this taking longer than it should have on my end. However, I have forced this trade to the winner @Pitroipa. You can find the Shiny Snivy in the last spot of your PC with the 9.5m deducted from your account. @Legend69420 You can find 9.5m added to your account with the Shiny Snivy removed from your PC. 

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Mbk locked this topic