[TRANSACTION FINISHED] - up to 25Million Pokedollar if you can guess my name correctly - q25 - 25m !!!!

Qeight? as your name starts from Q with the number 25 that means Q25 also Qeight is a staff with the same name like name starts from Q and an number 8. Also I am very sure that non of the common man will give 25m for events only a staff can do that and Qeight is a gamemaster so it is very much possible to get that money from the DEVs as a reward.

Edited by Frylock
  • Haha 1

Furkan
I started with your account profile. Saw you posted your Discord user on it. 
Used your Discord to find your steam and B-net usernames, many having the displayed username Q25, but a Account name of Tyrapson. Used google to do a Username search of Tyrapson, which displayed profiles for many different sites, some with posted real names of Furkan. 
Q25, as someone else mention could be a reference to the 25th chapter of the Qur'an Al-Furqan. Furkan would be the Turkish spelling or Furqan.
Edit: Would I get any points for knowing a last name as well?

Edited by Necodemush
  • Like 1

Wow a lot of interesting and nice guesses with pretty interesting reasonings but I have to admit I'm actually bit surprised since there is a winner :EeveeShy:

I will announce it as fast as possible, after having sorted out something. the event is closed for now after approximately 24hours hahaha.

didn't expect it to be that fast. you guys are phenomenal !

exploding-brain-mind-blown.gif.bcf8ece931dcc1b85671f79613ab5a53.gif

• Like 2

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

• Q25 changed the title to [Closed] - up to 25Million Pokedollar if you can guess my name correctly - q25 - 25m !!!!