[TRANSACTION FINISHED] - up to 25Million Pokedollar if you can guess my name correctly - q25 - 25m !!!!

On 2/12/2023 at 4:28 PM, Frylock said:

Qeight? as your name starts from Q with the number 25 that means Q25 also Qeight is a staff with the same name like name starts from Q and an number 8. Also I am very sure that non of the common man will give 25m for events only a staff can do that and Qeight is a gamemaster so it is very much possible to get that money from the DEVs as a reward.

normally I wouldn't reply to this but to avoid confusion I am replying 🙂

you are not the first one who asked me if I am q8 but no, I'm not, in fact I don't even know him and never meet him.

Never even saw his name in the Forums.

I have this nick q25 for a long time, basically since I came across the book which changed my Life in a Spiritual & Materialistic way.

You will see the reasoning for my name q25 in my next comment where I will quote the winner :GalladeDab:

coming to your 2nd statement 😄 a common man could give 25m away in a giveaway because after a age you learn to be more generous instead of hoarding. and in fact there are quiet a few players who could give even more 🙂 you just have to check the dashboard :SquirtleShy:

And to test my own spiritual state I wanted to test if I could be able to give away a lot of money which I worked hard for, without feeling bad about it or feeling greedy about it.

PS : keep sharing and be generous to each other ❤️

• Like 2

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

On 2/12/2023 at 11:32 AM, 0danobunaga said:

Quran and 25 because 25th of the date of your birth

wow you were sooo close my friend, but qur'an is the book, if you would have theorized little bit more you could have won :PixiuRIP: but still i take my hat off for your guess 🎩

On 2/12/2023 at 12:06 PM, Serkaninc said:

Furkan (Al-Furqan is the 25th chapter (sūrah) of the Qur'an with 77 verses (āyāt).)

Yes! I didn't expect it to be solved that fast :EeveeShy: but yes you are the first who guessed it correct with the correct reasoning 🙂

indeed Furkan is my IRL name

q---> represents the qur'an

25 ---> represents the 25th chapter of the qur'an

25th chapter of the qur'an is Al-Furqan ( the word "Al" is a article which means "The" )

Its the one book which changed my complete life in the most positive way, after I came across it ( Alhamdulillah )

thanks for everyone who took part of it 🙂 

I might do other events in the future with a nice price pool. 

After I meet with @Serkaninc I will post the proof screenshot.

Peace ✌️

• Like 2

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

• Q25 changed the title to [TRANSACTION FINISHED] - up to 25Million Pokedollar if you can guess my name correctly - q25 - 25m !!!!
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...