Farmer Jack

Vangogsan

The economic in Pokemon slowly goes down. Many decent PvP Pokemon getting lower and lower cost because the market is full of them and the reason is because everyone who collect epic Pokemon for PvP or just for fun search for better. So this couse out date and make them hard for selling or even useless at some point. My suggestion is to be created NPC that can be called farmer Jack. His pourpusss will be to collect those Pokemons who are out of date in his farm and use them in his Pokemon reserve. In exchange for them he will be able to give you rare Candy's or other usable items which we usually buy. That will allow many players to clean thier PC, and maybe will help also to the new players to recover some cash or at least take back something if they get scammed from bought bad Pokemon. This idea is just a scratch for start and will like to hear more options not only from the players,but also from some moderator's šŸ™‚

• Like 3

Doesn't sound bad as a starting idea that could be developed further, +1. There's obviously a lot of details that could be added but the idea of recycling some level 100 for Rare Candies or other items could be good.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSAĀ <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/Ā <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Yes,i mean idk exactly what be,but the idea is the PokĆ©mons who's are decent but can't be sold cuz all search for epic one to be donated to this pc and the players get something in return. Lvl up and the money to prepare one Pokemon can't be full wasted at the end.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Vangogsan said:

Yes,i mean idk exactly what be,but the idea is the PokĆ©mons who's are decent but can't be sold cuz all search for epic one to be donated to this pc and the players get something in return. Lvl up and the money to prepare one Pokemon can't be full wasted at the end.Ā 

Yea I understand you and... There's currently heavy inflation going on ign šŸ¤£.Ā 

It's only us who created it though.Ā 

POV : I aagree with you bout what you said and yea there should be šŸ™Œ.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Xiaochoi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...