Vallii's Baiting Shop

Vallii

First of all this place is forbidden for scammers.

Minimum Deposit 10k and Maximum 100k ( if service goes on then I will increase the deposit later )  

So in my shop if you deposit certain amount of money and play matches with me and you won then you will get ×1.5-×2.0 of your deposit in a sec .

Gamers:-

1. Showdown battles

i. 7OU anything goes ( ×2 of deposit

ii. Gen5-Gen9 Randoms ( ×1.5 of deposit ) 

2. Random Battle In PRO (×1.80 of deposit ) (PvP battles are unavailable for now) 

Rules:- 

1. PRO PvP rules will be followed and the things and poke which are banned in pro will be banned in our battles to.

2. If you get disconnected in middle of battle you will not get your money back ( You will get back only it's a server crash on pro ) .

3. If I get disconnected then you will get your money with the prize 🏆 back so don't woory about it . 

4. Don't try to scam other wise it will be reported . 

For Battles contact me in discord Vallii#3481.

Or to Vallii in game .

You have to come online in game and i will take SS of your messages so that I can provide proof to staffs in case of any type of scam .

MY SHOWDOWN NAME:- It's aurora vallii

No thanks - we won't allow such services. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Qeight locked this topic