This really bugs me...

Burnsalan20

Just a few things that has really triggered me in recent days.

1. The goldeen that the first training in the cerulean gym has an ability that its not supposed to have. Lightning rod. Now call me confused or crazy, but I know I'm not crazy because I've been playing pokemon longer than anyone here and I know for a fact goldeen is not supposed to have that ability. Its unnatural and uncalled for. Please fix it :)

2. I cannot capitalize key areas of my sentence in game, not sure if this is an intentional thing to prevent spamming of caps, but I kind of like being able to capitalize the first letter of my sentence.

3. Now it may sound like I am just nit picking, because I am when I say that fellow in cerulean is never going to beat Shane with a magikarp. I swear, hes worse then a bug catcher challenging the champion of hoenn. At least give him a charizard :/

143087 Just a few things that has really triggered me in recent days.

1. The goldeen that the first training in the cerulean gym has an ability that its not supposed to have. Lightning rod. Now call me confused or crazy, but I know I'm not crazy because I've been playing pokemon longer than anyone here and I know for a fact goldeen is not supposed to have that ability. Its unnatural and uncalled for. Please fix it :)

kinda hilarious that you assume that you play pokemon longer than anyone else here (lol) and still are clueless enough to know that its goldeen hidden ability.

143092 I know for a fact ive played longer than anyone here :P

But when did gamefreak make it goldeens hidden ability 0_o?

I'm fairly sure there are lots of people who have played Pokemon since Red and Blue who also play PRO. Its absurd to claim you know more about Pokemon because you've "played longer than anyone here."

Also it's always been it's hidden ability since hidden abilities were a thing.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

I am pretty sure I have been playing pokemon since the release in EU soo.... and heck people in Japan had it before me! soo I doubt you have been playing pokemon longer then any of us

1. LOL

2. This is indeed intentional to stop what you yourself mentioned.

3. Swagikarp is Chappys signature pokemon.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

2. I cannot capitalize key areas of my sentence in game, not sure if this is an intentional thing to prevent spamming of caps, but I kind of like being able to capitalize the first letter of my sentence.

3. Now it may sound like I am just nit picking, because I am when I say that fellow in cerulean is never going to beat Shane with a magikarp. I swear, hes worse then a bug catcher challenging the champion of hoenn. At least give him a charizard :/

1/ LOL don't make me laugh so hard :Smile:

2/ As you said

3/ Sorry not get the point...

Someone hasn´t done his homework before coming to forum =)