Auction ended please close

Daless

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings,

@Daless Please be careful when making auctions, be sure to read and respect our Auction Rules

I will be using GMT+0 onwards:

This was a 24 hour auction, and the start point was when you created this auction thread.

Start Point: 23/4 - 5:49PM 

End Point: 24/4 - 5:49PM 

Therefore, the last valid bid was made by @Lyn1311 with a bid of 2.1M at 24/4 - 4:24PM. Please, meet in game, and finish this deal, and don't forget to leave a ScreenShot of the trade here.

Every bid made after this point, is invalid. Also @Lyn1311 for the future refrain from using ''+100k'', and instead type the amount you bidding to avoid confusion. 

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami * 

Edited by Zoruami
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

19 minutes ago, Zoruami said:

Greetings,

@Daless Please be careful when making auctions, be sure to read and respect our Auction Rules

I will be using GMT+0 onwards:

This was a 24 hour auction, and the start point was when you created this auction thread.

Start Point: 23/4 - 5:49PM 

End Point: 24/4 - 5:49PM 

Therefore, the last valid bid was made by @Lyn1311 with a bid of 2.1M at 24/4 - 4:24PM. Please, meet in game, and finish this deal, and don't forget to leave a ScreenShot of the trade here.

Every bid made after this point, is invalid. Also @Lyn1311 for the future refrain from using ''+100k'', and instead type the amount you bidding to avoid confusion. 

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami * 

hi, about the way i bid, in several auction i participate, some people make bid with confusing number, example : c.o 2m, min bid 100k, people make bid 2.203.930. sometime its confuse me and then its easier for me if i just make +100k, no calculator needed :D. but again ill try stop doing it. thnx

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________