Egg totor Breezy Falls, Magikarp can't learn any egg moves?

Eddybrocklyn

I know... I looked on forum before start this,and didn't find any.

Egg tutor dont have any egg moves for Magikarp

I have to catch him there?

He don't spawn in Breezy Falls.

But I catched Gastly there, and he can learn a ton of moves,I wish I can bring my 35lvl gastly to teach som egg moves.

Is this a bug for Magikarp? Or I dont know something about egg moves?

Screenshot_20230428-073847_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20230428-073854_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20230428-073902_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20230428-073923_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20230428-073941_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20230428-073951_PROClient.jpg

Ok.i need to open new topic for next question?

Flail move that Magikarp learn at lvl 30 kind of not work, when I had 8% of health remain it did same damage. Maybe i need to test it more...

Also does Happy Hour move work in PRO in gen 7?

Wait a minute. You say "In Generation 7, the Generation that PRO follows, Magikarp does not learn any moves through breeding(egg moves)"

and also you wrote "Magikarp can learn Bounce from the tutor in Lake of Rage."

Does it sound bit strange? Technically it can't learn, but realy it can. I didnt get to the lake to try it but I read that ppl had problems with this NPC and Magikarp,Gyarados can't learn this move,this mean my Magikarp have to not evolved and when I go to other region I can't use pokemon from kanto untill I beat all regions, this mean I have to forget for now and in new region farm for new and good IV Magikarp to test if it realy work.     ....  ???... sense...??? No, nonsense

So if this move "banned" can you replace it in game with other move? and Karp salesman. If it can't learn it can't, if can please do that he can learn. What the point of leaving 2 NPC and I cant reach for now the 2nd one, so only salesman left, pay money once a week to see if he give you good IV Magikarp and pray that he teach it forbidden "banned" move "Bounce". Nonsense.?.

• 2 weeks later...