Pawniard spawn

Overskilled

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Overskilled,

I apologise for the delayed response and any inconvenience caused by this issue. 

Currently, there are some limitations with the Map Editors, affecting not only Iron Island B1F R but every cave area, as depicted in the image below. As a result, encountering any Pokémon in these specific areas is currently not possible. However, you should still be able to encounter Pokémon in other regions of the same map.

image-264.png.ca8fdc55fdf5d9a409dfa4332df01458.png

It is recommended to avoid edges like this. Also, while this is a known issue and will be addressed in due course, unfortunately, I do not have an estimated timeframe for when the fix will be implemented.

I apologise once again, as there is currently no immediate solution available for this problem aside from searching for Pokémon in other areas. I hope you will understand and will bear it with us for the time being.  

Kind regards,

Yverneas.

It's ok for me, I don't care about time lost and only 350 max repels... But you d better inform other players for this issue, as I saw many people hunting pawniard, drilbur, Aron.. 

Thx for the answer

Have a good day

On 5/30/2023 at 11:40 PM, Yverneas said:

Hello @Overskilled,

I apologise for the delayed response and any inconvenience caused by this issue. 

Currently, there are some limitations with the Map Editors, affecting not only Iron Island B1F R but every cave area, as depicted in the image below. As a result, encountering any Pokémon in these specific areas is currently not possible. However, you should still be able to encounter Pokémon in other regions of the same map.

image-264.png.ca8fdc55fdf5d9a409dfa4332df01458.png

It is recommended to avoid edges like this. Also, while this is a known issue and will be addressed in due course, unfortunately, I do not have an estimated timeframe for when the fix will be implemented.

I apologise once again, as there is currently no immediate solution available for this problem aside from searching for Pokémon in other areas. I hope you will understand and will bear it with us for the time being.  

Kind regards,

Yverneas.

That dead spawn area only at cave map?

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

On 6/1/2023 at 8:59 PM, Lyn1311 said:

That dead spawn area only at cave map?

In general, it should be at every map with those kinds of edges, however since grass patches serve as spawning tiles on maps outside of caves, the dead spawn area may be easily avoided.