Alternative account's

Vangogsan

Limited alternative account's to one, the game is dying by same people with 4 or more acc. All who use them don't bring quality to the game , they try to make only bosses, no hunting,no progress on them after the story, if we have one main and one alt, he could get a progress and also can be used for testing team's. 

I know you try to make the game competitive but i think this aspect doesn't bring a quality 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Vangogsan said:

can free space for new players , also i dont see how alts make the game better ?

There is more than enough space for new players to join. I'm not saying that multi accounting make the game better, since it can affect the economy, but I'm attacking your arguement that states:

14 hours ago, Vangogsan said:

the game is dying by same people with 4 or more acc

Stating that the same people play in many accounts make the game die doesn't make sense. If somehow they restricted new players to join because of a long queue (like in PRO's first years) then it would be understood, but there's absolutely nothing that prevents new players from joining.

52 minutes ago, Olker said:

There is more than enough space for new players to join. I'm not saying that multi accounting make the game better, since it can affect the economy, but I'm attacking your arguement that states:

Stating that the same people play in many accounts make the game die doesn't make sense. If somehow they restricted new players to join because of a long queue (like in PRO's first years) then it would be understood, but there's absolutely nothing that prevents new players from joining.

Yes, you say some true, but is still there is no sence of playing than more of 2 acc- cuz at the end are the same people ( or less ) , who play behind them. My point of view is not only restriction of the acc, but devolping the aspect of the communety. We have guilds- lets put some effor on them. To be and stay in one guild to mean something and not changing it cuz is the fasted way to get top 3 reward . To improuve the rewards there, to make a diffrence from every top 10 guild because what is the point of finishing at 4-10 place when all get the same. Instead of making 4 alt, why there is new money items, or other bonusses. Some people dont even hunt, they just do bosses. And at the end what kind of game is this- boss run or game that should be competative, that make people to hunt, to do pvp, to join events .  I hope im understood right, have a good night 🙂

On 6/6/2023 at 2:34 AM, Vangogsan said:

Limited alternative account's to one, the game is dying by same people with 4 or more acc. All who use them don't bring quality to the game , they try to make only bosses, no hunting,no progress on them after the story, if we have one main and one alt, he could get a progress and also can be used for testing team's. 

I know you try to make the game competitive but i think this aspect doesn't bring a quality 

i think because no one wants to hunt for 1 year straight for 1 useable pokemon