Got disconnected while Reroll

Drkshdw

While I was rerolling my Zapdos this morning I got disconnect once,when I came back I keep rerolling without result.

Somehow while dc the stats saved and I lost my previous stats. Please tell me that you can do something for it 🙏

While I was rerolling my Zapdos I got disconnect once,when I came back I keep rerolling without result of save any new ivs.

Somehow while dc the stats saved and I lost my previous stats. Please tell me that you can do something for it.

Hello @Drkshdw. My apologies for the late response.

I cannot give you a certain answer at the moment. I will consult with our Content Scripter team to see if there's any solution, but I cannot promise anything will be done.

Just wanted to let you know we've seen this and are on top of it.

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately, we cannot confirm what IVs you had saved. Furthermore, since you kept rerolling, you surpassed the limit of saved sets and the IVs were lost. There is nothing we can do.

I'm sure this isn't the outcome you were hoping for, but please try to understand.

Have a good day.

• Checked/Done 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.