Hi about Guild Island

Goldenbetl0g

Our guild donated 20 tickets to enter guild island and eventually we entered but after i change my name then go outside the guild island to sell some poke to someone after it i cant re-enter in guild island maybe because of the change name... hope you can do something so i can go hunt again im one of ones who donated wq tix to enter guild island tho 😕 

9 hours ago, Goldenbetl0g said:

Our guild donated 20 tickets to enter guild island and eventually we entered but after i change my name then go outside the guild island to sell some poke to someone after it i cant re-enter in guild island maybe because of the change name... hope you can do something so i can go hunt again im one of ones who donated wq tix to enter guild island tho 😕 

You should be able to enter now, please check. 

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

10 hours ago, Goldenbetl0g said:

If i change my name it will  happend to me also ? ? 👀

Edited by Benjiemager