Medicham Jolly

Greetings all,

Multiple things here were made wrong.

@Bankai17 You cannot claim a c.o. = current offer as 4m, without showing any kind of evidence of the bid.

image.png.097b796e5a643f3cc1f77a9ea662b6a7.png

Once an auction has started you can not cancel it anymore.

image.png.54ce146d0ae3770d0771878678a15fe8.png

You cannot edit the starting point once an auction has started:

image.png.f6ff0c6d497b05c5927220d80a140fdc.png

This auction also, only allowed Pokedollars and RC = 7k ea.

image.png.e950e5abe4f103ea1bd7db3a273b45ff.png

Now @Laviter regarding your bid, you have bidded ''Start'' at 11:47PM gmt+0.

When you have bidded the auction had the following parameters: 

11:40PM gmt+0

c.o 4m

min bid 500k

start offer 700k

insta: none

auction end in 24 hrs

accept cc rc 7k ea and rr !!!

11:43PM gmt+0

min bid 500k

s.o 4m

auction end in 24 hrs

accept cc rc 7k ea and rr !!!

12:28AM gmt+0

min bid 500k

s.o 1.5m

auction end in 24 hrs

accept cc 360k rc 7k ea and rr !!!

As such, @Laviter you have started this auction with a 4M bid, since you have bidded at 11:47PM gmt+0.

I have edited the parameters of this auction to the correct ones, @Bankai17 do not edit any further your auction. 

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

• Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

• Zoruami changed the title to Medicham Jolly

@Zoruami I think it’s possible that @Laviter didn’t refresh a page since he/she saw 700k as s.o (only 3 mins gap between 1st and 2nd edit) and said start based on the old page. @Bankai17 clearly changed a post multiple times and even after the first bid. Think it’s fair to close this and let him/her create a new one. Please let me know what you think.

Edited by Berkeley

10 minutes ago, Berkeley said:

@Zoruami I think it’s possible that @Laviter didn’t refresh a page since he/she saw 700k as s.o (only 3 mins gap between 1st and 2nd edit) and said start based on the old page. @Bankai17 clearly changed a post multiple times and even after the first bid. Think it’s fair to close this and let him/her create a new one. Please let me know what you think.

Hello, it was after a whole 7 minutes later. On the minute 43, the s.o. was already 4M. 

This might have been a mistake from Laviter, and it's true that changing so often the parameters of the auction might lead to confusion, but since the auction hadnt started yet, players are allowed to change those at will. Players will have to be careful when bidding. If it was a one minute gap, I could have considered, but a 7minute one, I cannot.

I will not reply any further, if Laviter feels unjustified, he is free to make a complain on forums. Please avoid commenting any further on this topic. 

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

what do I do now? Are they going to give me my money or is it going to close?

8 hours ago, Zoruami said:

Hello, it was after a whole 7 minutes later. On the minute 43, the s.o. was already 4M. 

This might have been a mistake from Laviter, and it's true that changing so often the parameters of the auction might lead to confusion, but since the auction hadnt started yet, players are allowed to change those at will. Players will have to be careful when bidding. If it was a one minute gap, I could have considered, but a 7minute one, I cannot.

I will not reply any further, if Laviter feels unjustified, he is free to make a complain on forums. Please avoid commenting any further on this topic. 

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

10 hours ago, Bankai17 said:

what do I do now? Are they going to give me my money or is it going to close?

Greetings,

Since he made a complain (which it's totally fine, has his rights to not agree and try to explain his side), I suggest to both to put on hold this auction until he receives a reply to his topic. 

Once the decision is set, then based on it, you will know what to do. 

Therefore, for now, you dont do anything @Bankai17 just keep the Medicham in your possession and DO NOT trade it away by any means! And @Laviter please always keep 4M in your account until this situation is solved.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

On 7/14/2023 at 9:33 AM, Zoruami said:

Greetings,

Since he made a complain (which it's totally fine, has his rights to not agree and try to explain his side), I suggest to both to put on hold this auction until he receives a reply to his topic. 

Once the decision is set, then based on it, you will know what to do. 

Therefore, for now, you dont do anything @Bankai17 just keep the Medicham in your possession and DO NOT trade it away by any means! And @Laviter please always keep 4M in your account until this situation is solved.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

something new?