Adding a changelog

Bahamut

I'd like to suggest a changelog sub-topic to the announcement section where detailed changes will be listed.

For example

April 20, 2016

Fixed Sitrus Berry, where it didn't activate when getting below 25% HP

Fixed Sleep Powder working on grass-type pokemon

Fixed a bug where fire-type pokemon's got burned by will-o-wisp

Added a Dragon Pulse Animation

The beauty of pokemon is that an unskilled player is sometimes the greatest threat to a skilled player, because they have absolutely no idea of what they're doing.

145491 I think I seen one of the staff members making a comment about this suggestion before and the reason they do not do it is because other games have taken some of their ideas in the past.

Weird, no matter if there is a changelog or not, the other games would have to copy the script, which they don't have access to if they are server-side. And tbh, they could still copy the features :D:

The beauty of pokemon is that an unskilled player is sometimes the greatest threat to a skilled player, because they have absolutely no idea of what they're doing.

145491 I think I seen one of the staff members making a comment about this suggestion before and the reason they do not do it is because other games have taken some of their ideas in the past.

well remembered :)

this is exactly why we dont post logs anymore.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.