Requested Ban for 2 Alt Accounts

Siidon

Dear PRO Staff, 

I've got a unusual Question about my future Account Management. 

Some Time ago i've created 2 alt Accounts that i barely use. 

Following Usernames are the 2 alt Accounts i talk about: Usug4ki and Kiz4ru 

They were created somewhere around December 2021 and i barely used them since then. 

I have no clue what i have to do on them, how far i am, what i have done and stuff, thats why i would like to ask if u can perma ban them so i can create new ones and start all over again. (Since you stopped deleting Accounts already a few years ago, according to other friends to this topic) 

My other alt Account with the Username Tabalugaa can stay, i know everything i have on it and where i am. 

Edit: Just saw this Thread image.png

but it didnt continue after November 2019 so idk if its still possible to request a "account reset."

Thanks for your amazing work and a positive answer. 

Cheers, Harutaa

Edited by Harutaa
Added Thread i found from 2019

Hello @Harutaa. My apologies for the late response.

Both of these account have less than 5 hours each. Doesn't seem very difficult to me to ascertain how far they've gotten. What exactly is stopping you from logging into these and continue playing on them?

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.

Hey @Epithet thanks for mentioning that. 

I know it seems a bit strange since i didnt play a lot on those accounts. The main reason is just that i started wrong, i started rushing the story as fast as possible and now i know (since i got 4k+ hours playtime on my main account) that the story is the "main thing" you need for the further progress in the game (legendary quests etc.) and it would  be better to play the storyy slowly, catch every pokemon on each route, talk to all npcs and stuff because you need the pokemons for dex data, evolution data, get tips from npcs (most npcs dont lol) but still that was my point in trying to ask for an account reset and it would really help me out. 

Cheers, Harutaa

• Like 1