+350 hours for mew ?!

Foxkilers

I understand the 350+ hours, in a way. But I think it would of been better like 100% Pokedex and maybe 150 hours. or some other requirement that is difficult but not time related.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

146102 I just say this hour system is useless, the only reason why I don't have this pokemon is because I don't have played enougth..

Then I say it is working as intended. I would hate seeing everyone having a Mew and Celebi. Infact I wouldent mind it if they added even more hours to it.

159023 I understand the 350+ hours, in a way. But I think it would of been better like 100% Pokedex and maybe 150 hours. or some other requirement that is difficult but not time related.

No because that would mean people would have to do hardly any effort to get it. You simply buy all the pokedex entries and wait a couple of days.

159157 i think 350h for mew is good ;)

I honestly hope that the next legendary being released requires at least 500~ hours

Sorry for saying this but 350h are just 14.5 Days.

What you expact you get a legendery Pkm for free?

Have you ever played World of Warcraft. For getting there a Legendery equipment Part you needed more then 60 Day to get it.

LG Senko

this is some joke! i play in mmo games when i have 14y old now i have 27 and never see in game that situation who need h to get something. people are boring faster then they catch mew because 350h is crazy.. all players do kanto and johto in max 150h so game is after this boring and dont want play next 200h to walking around maps to do nothing, but need 200h more.. i glad i dont play in this game i w8 for hoen now but i thinks and see when this hoen start online im leave this game from boring and my all passion energy and motivation for this game is ending this waiting.. ;)

160521 this is some joke! i play in mmo games when i have 14y old now i have 27 and never see in game that situation who need h to get something. people are boring faster then they catch mew because 350h is crazy.. all players do kanto and johto in max 150h so game is after this boring and dont want play next 200h to walking around maps to do nothing, but need 200h more.. i glad i dont play in this game i w8 for hoen now but i thinks and see when this hoen start online im leave this game from boring and my all passion energy and motivation for this game is ending this waiting.. ;)

Players fault for rushing and not enjoying the game.

I am 200h in and about to head into Jotho, got 232 pokes, 267 seen and 114 evolved.

I see so many players rushing trough everything, buying level 100 pokes to cheese everything and then whine about the fact they are bored with little content to clear.

Hi-la-ri-ous