low experience bug

Rraden

4 hours ago, Rraden said:

Hi, even this one? It should have at least worth 3k worth of exp or more, its just a torchic for godsake, in the previous update(before the update) when im battling a level 35plus wild pokemon it at least gives me 3500plus exp while in here you see im battling level 51 pokemon (it is a swellow not just a regular taillow) it doesnt make any sense at all, please take action as it will leave me no choice but to stop playing anymore, Thank you.

Screenshot_2023-08-03-14-26-21-382_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-03-14-25-58-250_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

You're familiar with the previous exp system, that's why the current one looks strange to you. I will just focus on your main point of "Low experience bug" report, and can confirm it's not a bug at all following the updated exp system. 

In the original game, you would have received a bit less than that (rounding issue)
--> https://streamable.com/pkkol2

• Like 3

If that's ugly, you don't even want to play anymore, it will be hell to raise the pokemons of lv regardless of the pokemon you defeat. I think that if this says yes I will have to stop playing. Since I can't spend 5 hours just to go up 10 levels and they don't even say that the places where pokemons come out with their high level are useless

gato broly.jpg

Edited by Alexsenpai28
  • Like 2

My friends and I loved PRO before the update. Since they added the new EXP System we stopped playing because we're taking ages leveling up our pokes and somehow our lvl. 70 Pokemon get easily killed by lvl. 50 mons? How? We don't have so much time so we play in the evening for an hour or two but now we had just sessions where stayed in one route and try to gain exp somehow. 

I don't know its just not it... Since then we left PRO for now even though we purchased a lot of items in the shop and the Membership to get more Exp... well that goes out the window now.

I say revert it back to the original leveling system.

• Like 3

Well the new leveling system doesnt care about the players I think they want the players to invest more time playing PRO and also buy miscellaneous items to lvl, I cant even muster the energy to grind now unlike in the past where theres joy when defeating high level mons and lots pf rewards thats comes to it, well if it will not change I hope for those who experience the same frustration that I have when playing the game I hope you find the passion to continue playing as I think I will be quiting again:(( Thanks for the time PRO.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xplex said:

My friends and I loved PRO before the update. Since they added the new EXP System we stopped playing because we're taking ages leveling up our pokes and somehow our lvl. 70 Pokemon get easily killed by lvl. 50 mons? How? We don't have so much time so we play in the evening for an hour or two but now we had just sessions where stayed in one route and try to gain exp somehow. 

I don't know its just not it... Since then we left PRO for now even though we purchased a lot of items in the shop and the Membership to get more Exp... well that goes out the window now.

I say revert it back to the original leveling system.

No thanks, new level system is decent what take me +3 days to level up 3 pvp pokemon take me 50 minutes now if I tryhard, system is decent and should stay.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mysticwind said:

No, gracias, el nuevo sistema de niveles es decente, lo que me lleva +3 días para subir de nivel, 3 pokemon pvp me toman 50 minutos ahora, si me esfuerzo, el sistema es decente y debería permanecer.

sarcasm?    sarcasmo?

• Like 1

As Shiningluck has explained, there is no bug. If you're unhappy with the changes, take it to the Complaint section. If you have suggestions for the game, head to the Suggestion section.

@Alexsenpai28 Do not post inappropriate images. Disagreeing with a change is fine, but remain respectful to everyone, including Staff, when doing so. Any out-of-line behavior will be punished.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.