Lustrous Orb not spawning

Uxxelmon

Hello there,

as the title spoiled already, I´m having a problem with the "Lake-Trio Quest".

I already found the Adamant Orb and the Dread Plate but can´t find the Lustrous Orb.

It isn´t in both of the possible Locations in Wayward Cave.

Even though i already have all the required seen data (bosses or random battles), I can´t move further in the quest...

Things I´ve already done:

-Found Adamant Orb and Dread Plate

- Fought Dialga Statue

- Got all 3 Lake Trio Seen Data by visiting them in their Lake (passed the needed OT-Sinnoh Mons to the guardians).

Ty in advance for any help 🙂

Comp_4.gif

Hello @Uxxelmon,

Just to be sure, have to speak to Dawn in Rowan's Lab at Sandgem Town? It will be necessary to talk to her so that the Lake Guardians will appear at their respective lakes.

Azelf - Located in Lake Valor Cavern

Uxie - Located in Lake Acuity Cavern

Mesprit - Located in Lake Verity Cavern

Looking forward to your reply.

8 minutes ago, Yverneas said:

Hello @Uxxelmon,

Just to be sure, have to speak to Dawn in Rowan's Lab at Sandgem Town? It will be necessary to talk to her so that the Lake Guardians will appear at their respective lakes.

Azelf - Located in Lake Valor Cavern

Uxie - Located in Lake Acuity Cavern

Mesprit - Located in Lake Verity Cavern

Looking forward to your reply.

Hello @Yverneas

as I already had the seen data of arceus and palkia (random battles/booses), I was already able to fight all of them in their respective lake caves.

But it seems like I cant continue the quest without battling palkia (Statue) and Arceus (Pillar) which leads to my problem with the lustrous orb not spawning.

Looking forward to your reply 🙂

Edited by Uxxelmon

Comp_4.gif

Hello @Uxxelmon,

I apologise for the delay.

Upon further investigating, it appears you need to find the Lustrous Orb which still should be in the Wayward Cave. You can take the help of this guide. However, it's important to note that the Lustrous Orb can be found in locations beyond those currently mentioned in the guide. 

Hope it helps you. If you have any other questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to ask them here. 

Kind regards,

Yverneas.

7 hours ago, Uxxelmon said:

I would be okay if you just reset the entire quest, I just want to complete it before HLW starts 😕

try check all corner of wayward cave and try check cave right under the bridge before u find wayward cave.

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________