Refund request due to mega mount issue

Hanine

hi, following a discussion with our dear friend @Shinohara, i'm reposting a previous issue that i reported via discord (should be fixed).
the problem was/is as follows: 

NPC : Conrad

This npc offers a service for mega-evolving certain mount for either 400,000 pokedollars, 100 Pvp Coins or 200 PvE Coins.

Issue : 
This npc introduced new mounts that could mega-evolve, I was really hype, so I immediately wanted to spend my money on it ><
but what a surprise it was when, after purchasing it, my mount  (tyranitar shiny) completely disappeared from my bag, 

no mega mount, no tyranitar (shiny) mount in my bag ... 😕

so i tried to unmega-evolve it, and i got my tyranitar shiny mount back, the problem is that in the meantime, i lost 400 000 pokedollars

IGN info : 
Hanine : SILVER server

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Hanine said:

hi, following a discussion with our dear friend @Shinohara, i'm reposting a previous issue that i reported via discord (should be fixed).
the problem was/is as follows: 

NPC : Conrad

This npc offers a service for mega-evolving certain mount for either 400,000 pokedollars, 100 Pvp Coins or 200 PvE Coins.

Issue : 
This npc introduced new mounts that could mega-evolve, I was really hype, so I immediately wanted to spend my money on it ><
but what a surprise it was when, after purchasing it, my mount  (tyranitar shiny) completely disappeared from my bag, 

no mega mount, no tyranitar (shiny) mount in my bag ... 😕

so i tried to unmega-evolve it, and i got my tyranitar shiny mount back, the problem is that in the meantime, i lost 400 000 pokedollars

IGN info : 
Hanine : SILVER server

Ehi there @Hanine

I am sorry to hear you have experienced this issue.

Given the situation, I have refunded you the 400.000 pokedollars you lost. 

With this said, I wish you a wonderful day and thank you once again for the report.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others