(Closed) Auction: Halloween Scyther Adamant

Wearingham

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Wearingham said:

Im not that familiar with the rules at the Moment, was my first auction but as seen in the time stamps from the screenshot was the bid of maganafumi way before the one of I3dontknow32. And the edits schould have happend in the time or am I wrong? 

Can you upload the screenshots of the ingame bid? I will take a look at the timing and come back to you with an outcome.

For your knowledge, ALL bids must be acknowledged and publicly announced. This case is a very good example as to why this is important.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

2. All bids must be acknowledged, and all current/best offers must be publicly announced with the bidder's username and bid amount.

- In-game: This applies to every trade post related to the auction. Evidence of all bids received must be made and kept, to be made available upon Staff request. Timestamps are preferred.

- Forum: This applies to every in-game bid received, and must be acknowledged in the auction thread with a screenshot. Timestamps are preferred.

This does not apply to bids received on the forum.

Bids made on Discord are not valid or accepted.

- Accepting known false bids (from alternative account, friend, guildmate, etc) is prohibited.

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Administrator

Hi all - apologies for the delayed response.

2 hours ago, Wearingham said:

To end this whole thing, im gonna trade with I3dontknow32, im sorry meganafumi. If there are still problems we should clear that but for now I3dontknow32 will get the scyther.

You took the correct action - Meganafumi's bid was false, as they did not have enough money to follow through with their bid.

@Meganafumi In future, please ensure that you have the means to honour your bid and read the Trade RulesAuction Rules.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

I will lock this thread as the correct outcome has been reached.

• Like 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Yellow locked this topic