Game suggestions.

Mysticwind

Important suggestion:

-Move some nurse joy position to left or right, annoying to move right or left from entrance just to heal your pokemons, some location about these Nurse Joy for reference (Violet/Azelea city.)

-Remove auto-healing in Hoenn pokecenter, I dont want my dead sync getting healed while doing quest/excavations.

-More stats in game, would love to see most shiny caught/encounters etc... will be a challenge and players will tryhard to reach #1

[Added]-Maybe add lolipop as a holdable item in your hand over a face item, having a lolipop in your hand could be cool!

[Added]-Removing one the channel so when people talk to Red in her starting journey, they join the language channel they asked over having to remove a channel to add the one they want, pretty hard for newbie to unterstand how to do this.

Not so important suggestion:

-Add more battle musics, always listening to the same battle song while farming, there is 2 way to change this, add a settings to make music (random) or just use the battle music from the region you are in.

Edited by Mysticwind
  • Checked/Done 1

1. /

2. Thats a known issue and unfortunately not easy to fix as the old script language is used for these, changing it is rather complicated and could break other things as well but I am sure it will fixed someday in the future.

3. +1 for it but there may be a lot of other things that have higher priority (refer to DEVs to-do list)

4. I dont really mind since I listen to my own music but an optional setting for that would be cool to have for other players.

14 hours ago, Clumsyclef said:

1. Agreed but it should be easier to change the location the player enters the pokecenter on.

If you provide a list of these pokecenters I will adjust them accordingly if possible when I have time for it.

2. /

3. /

4. /

First thanks for the attention given about this, pretty cool from staff team!
Here is some location about this:

Johto:
-Violet City

-Azalea town (one of the only pc where you enter from right while other are left)

-Mahogany town

Sinnoh:
-Sandgem town

-Solaceon city

-Veilstone city

-Pastoria city

-Celestic Town

-Canalave city

Again thanks for the dedication you put into game!

Have a nice day.

-MysticWind

Edited by Mysticwind

On 10/15/2023 at 11:58 PM, Mysticwind said:

First thanks for the attention given about this, pretty cool from staff team!
Here is some location about this:

Johto:
-Violet City

-Azalea town (one of the only pc where you enter from right while other are left)

-Mahogany town

Sinnoh:
-Sandgem town

-Solaceon city

-Veilstone city

-Pastoria city

-Celestic Town

-Canalave city

Again thanks for the dedication you put into game!

Have a nice day.

-MysticWind

Thanks for providing a list and for your patience.

I adjusted every pokecenter on the list now.

Greetings~