Pokémon Revolutioneers! Hear ye!

Lumizen

Hey, dearest people of all PRO! I want my idea to be fulfilled, it Is important indeed.

Move animations!

We all know PRO is a great game, fun, innovative, and exciting. But... battle systems lack efficiency!

I want all people to hear me! PRO needs all Pokémon moves to be animated so PvP can run more elegantly and stylishly. Look at all Pokémon games! They all have animated movies, so we should have too!

Please, trainers, help with my idea so the staff developers can prioritize the production of move animations more. I can design moves, but unfortunately, Walrosskastanie didn't reply to my message

We all need move animations or at least the most used moves in PvP or PvE!

Vote now to tell the staff to prioritize more move animations! I am a volunteer to design moves. I have experience.

Thank you, friends.

Kind regards,

Lumizen

R.gif

tenor.gif

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Vk999 said:

+1 , but the game size should not increase so that we can play it in low end device also.( 3 GB ram I mean)

Don't worry, animations are very simple to do, much more simple that you think, and very soft, like just 100kb per file.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lumizen said:

Hey, dearest people of all PRO! I want my idea to be fulfilled, it Is important indeed.

Move animations!

We all know PRO is a great game, fun, innovative, and exciting. But... battle systems lack efficiency!

I want all people to hear me! PRO needs all Pokémon moves to be animated so PvP can run more elegantly and stylishly. Look at all Pokémon games! They all have animated movies, so we should have too!

Please, trainers, help with my idea so the staff developers can prioritize the production of move animations more. I can design moves, but unfortunately, Walrosskastanie didn't reply to my message

We all need move animations or at least the most used moves in PvP or PvE!

Vote now to tell the staff to prioritize more move animations! I am a volunteer to design moves. I have experience.

Thank you, friends.

Kind regards,

Lumizen

R.gif

tenor.gif

I made this concept for Shadow Ball. Please take a look, if my idea is successful, I shall make many many more. This image will be improved, though.

Shadow Ball.png

• Like 1