stuck lake trio quest

Isildurr2x

hello i am doing the quest for lake trios ( following forum guide ) (https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/163727-legendary-megathread-complete-quests-and-seen-data/)

i have seen data for dialga palkia and arceus

i just obtained seen data for uxie, mespirit and azelf

i have all other pre reqs completed ( 75 sinno mons, evos, hours of gameplay) 

according to the guide, i have to speak with dawn in rowans lab to make the legends appear to be caught, however when i speak with dawn, she only asks " how is the investigation? " 

is the guide outdated? has anything changed? have i missed anything? trying to get legend haloween forms, any help would be appreciated, thank you 

Should buy service form vesper shop :3

Try talk to dawn, then try talk to granma on 1st city, then talk to tv, then try find adamant/lustrous orb/plate, then try fight palkia dialga statue and fight arceus

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

13 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

Try talk to dawn, then try talk to granma on 1st city, then talk to tv, then try find adamant/lustrous orb/plate, then try fight palkia dialga statue and fight arceus

hehe thank you bro, im close to coming to vesper shop xd , ill check if there are better guides, if not, see u soon 

Iam just kiddink xD

32 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

If these not work, its probably bugged

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg