Inventory Bug

Eocc

I have the Problem i sold 1x20, 1x50, and 1x30 rc via Player Trade for 6k, but they are still in my inventory. I could not ask the player if the have got their rc, i hope i didnt scam them.

I tried it again with a test rc with a player, the player got the rc, the rc count in my inventory stayed the same.

If the player trades me an Rc, it disappears for him, but the number of Rc does not change for me.

Further testing with a Choise Scarf and Berries, showed it also affects other items.

It seems to be fixed.

Rc bug.png

Rc bug 2.png

Rc bug 3.png

Rc bug 4.png

Edited by Eocc

• Eocc changed the title to Inventory Bug

Hello @Eocc. My apologies for the late response.

It is possible this was just a visual bug, as according to our database, you currently have 159 Rare Candy. Your trade logs show that you successfully traded all 100 Rare Candy away, so don't worry about a possible scam.

Does your inventory still display 259? 

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Glad to see it worked out. Thanks for taking time to report a possible bug, we really appreciate players helping us make the game better.

Since it resolved itself, I'll lock this thread. Feel free to create a new one if you have further questions.

Take care.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.