Charmeleon won't evolve

Fafaa

i forgot why my charmeleon can't evolve to charizard when it's already passed lvl 36 (now lvl 76), i already tried rare candy and it's still not working and i saw it on the forum to use mysterious candy but i searched it again you have to usd it on lvl 100. i've just started playing again since 2019 so i forgot alot of thingss so help me pls what do i have to do

noo, i didn't. I've seen those too but i already checked them by unnequiped all the item and tried leveling up again but it's still not working. should i just try giving it mysterious candy? but i don't want to waste it tho 😞

I don't think mysterious candy will help you in this case, from the conversation here it most likely seems to be a bug. Since you didn't give it any item and neither does it require any kind of happiness or any kind of evolution items. You should report it in the bug report center in the fourum or you can do it on the discord channel too.

Edited by Laplase

3 hours ago, Fafaa said:

noo, i didn't. I've seen those too but i already checked them by unnequiped all the item and tried leveling up again but it's still not working. should i just try giving it mysterious candy? but i don't want to waste it tho 😞

Greetings @Fafaa

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

I appreciate and thank you for trying to help them @Niuniu.

Try closing and starting the client again and then try leveling your Charmeleon to see if it evolves.

I hope this helps fix your issue. Please let us know if it does and feel free to share any more concerns that you have regarding this.

Have a great day,

Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

On 11/23/2023 at 1:39 AM, Fus1onflare said:

Greetings @Fafaa

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

I appreciate and thank you for trying to help them @Niuniu.

Try closing and starting the client again and then try leveling your Charmeleon to see if it evolves.

I hope this helps fix your issue. Please let us know if it does and feel free to share any more concerns that you have regarding this.

Have a great day,

Fus1onflare

i just tried it again and it's still not working, i even logged on two devices and tried leveling it up on both of them and it's the same 

On 11/23/2023 at 1:36 AM, Laplase said:

I don't think mysterious candy will help you in this case, from the conversation here it most likely seems to be a bug. Since you didn't give it any item and neither does it require any kind of happiness or any kind of evolution items. You should report it in the bug report center in the fourum or you can do it on the discord channel too.

okayy thx

i've seen people with similiar issues like me before and they solved it so i thought it's the same as them and it's not a bug

and how do you report the bug on the forum bcs i can't click the bug resolution center topic 

Edited by Fafaa

On 11/24/2023 at 5:34 PM, Fafaa said:

i just tried it again and it's still not working, i even logged on two devices and tried leveling it up on both of them and it's the same 

Hello again @Fafaa

Your Charmeleon is still at level 76. You have to level it up to level 77 to see the evolution prompt to evolve it into Charizard. To do that, you may use a rare candy(you can find free ones in Kanto on some spots in a Pokeball, pokestops and digspots), this levels up a Pokemon by one level. You may also try to beat pokemon in the wild and re-battle NPCs(cooldown every 7 days) to gain enough EXP for your Charmeleon to level up.

Here in the spoiler you can check some spots where you can find rare candies in pokeballs :

Spoiler

image.png.03998f8070c4d962d857c0dd77c833e0.png This one is in Viridian City

image.png.423bc8ef0b476850a5b850b3d1b2b5eb.png In route 12, in front of the tree and click and you will find a rare candy. The one marked Red gives you an Iron(gives +10DEF EVs)

I hope this helps. Feel free to share if any other concerns regarding this.

Have a wonderful day,
Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.