peace

not a goodbye post, or a rant, or asking for explanations, or even upset

but as someone that spends a lot of time in game hunting, it pains me to say after constantly seeing how its very blatant that new accounts have much higher rates for forms and shiny than old accounts, and some accounts just having mega god luck to just touch grass anywhere and hit a rare form/shiny, ive decided to leave the game indefinitely. 

to my guild @new leaf, you guys can/should kick me whenever you want. you guys are awesome, keep the community alive 

to my friends, hit me on discord if anything 

to the pro trade team, i will not be logging in to game or forums so whatever pending trades i might have in the next few days, you will need to force it, or not, do whatever you seem fit. 

• Like 11

On 12/18/2023 at 3:16 AM, Isildurr2x said:

not a goodbye post, or a rant, or asking for explanations, or even upset

but as someone that spends a lot of time in game hunting, it pains me to say after constantly seeing how its very blatant that new accounts have much higher rates for forms and shiny than old accounts, and some accounts just having mega god luck to just touch grass anywhere and hit a rare form/shiny, ive decided to leave the game indefinitely. 

to my guild @new leaf, you guys can/should kick me whenever you want. you guys are awesome, keep the community alive 

to my friends, hit me on discord if anything 

to the pro trade team, i will not be logging in to game or forums so whatever pending trades i might have in the next few days, you will need to force it, or not, do whatever you seem fit. 

Hello @Isildurr2x

I understand the frustration caused due to the bad RNG during your hunt.

I'd like to clarify that newer players don't have any higher shiny or form rates than a player account with thousands of hours, it is just how RNG or luck works.

An account with low hours of playtime might end up getting a really rare shiny but a player with 5k hours might not. The reason is that number of those new accounts is tremendously higher to those of higher playtime. RNG is same for all players but because newer or low playtime account are very very high in numbers, it looks like they have higher chances of encountering forms and shiny Pokemon.

It indeed is very unfortunate that you choose to not want to continue playing this game anymore and are parting ways from us. If you find in your heart someday that you want to continue playing the game again, please do not hesitate to reach out and say hello, you're always welcome.

Stay safe and take care of yourself. Enjoy these Holidays to the fullest with your family and friends.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance,

Fus1onflare

• Like 5

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2023 at 1:11 AM, Fusionflair said:

Hello @Isildurr2x

I understand the frustration caused due to the bad RNG during your hunt.

I'd like to clarify that newer players don't have any higher shiny or form rates than a player account with thousands of hours, it is just how RNG or luck works.

An account with low hours of playtime might end up getting a really rare shiny but a player with 5k hours might not. The reason is that number of those new accounts is tremendously higher to those of higher playtime. RNG is same for all players but because newer or low playtime account are very very high in numbers, it looks like they have higher chances of encountering forms and shiny Pokemon.

It indeed is very unfortunate that you choose to not want to continue playing this game anymore and are parting ways from us. If you find in your heart someday that you want to continue playing the game again, please do not hesitate to reach out and say hello, you're always welcome.

Stay safe and take care of yourself. Enjoy these Holidays to the fullest with your family and friends.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance,

Fus1onflare

hey thanks for that, makes sense about the # of low hour accounts being high during events so it seems like its always them. 

also wanted to say thanks to the team for all the love to charizard in recent events in forms and mounts that are super customizable, that definitely brought me back tbh lol 

i forgot we should all be lucky to have this game so thx again and ignore original post xD

Glad to see you back @Isildurr2x. Looks like my prayers worked. :ValentineBulba:

Glad to hear that you are loving the recent releases of forms and mounts, and many more is in store for ya. 

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

1 hour ago, Isildurr2x said:

hey thanks for that, makes sense about the # of low hour accounts being high during events so it seems like its always them. 

also wanted to say thanks to the team for all the love to charizard in recent events in forms and mounts that are super customizable, that definitely brought me back tbh lol 

i forgot we should all be lucky to have this game so thx again and ignore original post xD

Welcome back mate 🙂

• Like 1

Comp_4.gif