Unown Bundle auction 20 different xmas + 1 shiny

Hello all,

@Metalgreymon I have hidden your post as it's not correct, you hadn't won the auction, and by doing that, you could influence this auction. Imagine a potential bidder joins, and sees you stating ''I won'', he might no longer bid on it, when he could have. This is not the first time you have done it, and not the first time you got warned, so this time, I will verbally warn you for misleading/deceiving. 

On 6/21/2016 at 3:35 AM, Yellow said:

Misleading / Deceiving.

- Intentionally giving another user false information, hiding or manipulating information before or after the trade has taken place. 

Also, I suggest you to give a read, again, on Auction Rules, specially the 15 min rule:

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Yellow said:

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

With that said, @Thenikifreak has won this auction with a 1.25m bid.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami
  • Checked/Done 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.